Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A few funny stories from this week!

1. Corey and Ty were working out together the other night – doing situps, arm curls…all of it…and he and Ty were laying in bed later and Ty had rubbed his stomach and said ‘yeah, I think I lost a little here (and patted his belly)’ and then he flexed and said ‘and I think I got a little more muscle here – right where I wanted it (and rubbed his bicep)’ – so funny! He was totally serious;)
2. Colt and Ty were going round for round the other night and Ty was really pi$$ing him off – then Colt and Corey were heading up the stairs to goto bed and Corey tells him to say goodnight to mom…’goodnight mom!’ – say goodnight to Kellen …’goodnight Kellen!’…and say goodnight to Ty…’NO!’ ----SOOOO funny! Then they were laying in bed and Corey said, you are sure a good boy, daddy loves you…and he says ‘yeah, but not Tyler, he’s a nerd!’ and he was serious;)
3. Ok – 1 more…tonight they come inside and I heard Colt kind of crying and Ty came in 1st. I asked why Colt was crying and Ty as cool as a cucumber says ‘oh, he just fell on the ice’ and he kept on walking in. Then Colt comes in kind of sniffling and I look and see a cut over the bridge of his nose and it’s a bit bruised and swollen and I’m like ‘what the heck happened to colt’s nose?!’ – and corey says Ty hit him in the face with a hockey stick. Nice, for 1, Colt’s nose is probably broke and 2…we are raising a fabulous liar!
4. Ok 1 last one – Kellen can stand and I bet he will walk in the next few weeks!

Later!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment