Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dr appt update

Well things are moving much more along since last week - now dilated to a 2 and could go at anytime, but he set an induction date/time for my official due date of next Weds at 6:45am, but Corey and I are both pretty sure he was thinking I'll go before that. The good thing is he is actually on call this weekend from Fri at 7pm to Monday morning at 8am - so if I went in Thurs or Fri ...or M, Tues of next week he would deliver and anytime this weekend he would as well (and then obviously he would with my induction if I wait that long), so I should be good unless I have an overnight weekday baby. I'm sure it will be on Saturday during the Duke Carolina game and Corey and the Dr. will both want to kill me - but rest assured, with Corey being the big Tar Heel fan and Dr. Dangerfield a CRAZY Duke fan, they will be watching the game on my tv in the hospital while I'm delivering! >:(

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment